£300 - £475 per day
6 months ago
3 - 6 months
Treasury & Investment Manager
My client are seeking a Treasury & Investment Manager to join their successful Finance team based in a Public Sector organisation in Lincolnshire. This is a role plays a crucial part in ensuring the organisation adheres to its financial regulatory requirements. Please note, remote working will be considered with time on site for the induction.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Treasury Officer:
- Effectively manage the treasury services to the company and client councils
- Manage transactional financial activities in Income Management, VAT and reconciliation
- Provision of effect VAT advice
- Interpret key financial legislation and consultation documents
- Support production of all appropriate stator financial returns
The successful Senior Treasury Officer will:
- Fully qualified AAT
- Have proven experience delivering and contribution to year-end publications, contributing to yearly budgets, management accounts and other in-year returns
- Advanced accounting skills
- Public sector experience
This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, reputable and successful organisation during an exciting time in their history. This position offers growth, stability and a fantastic challenge to the successful candidate.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Daniella Pye at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.