Greater Manchester, England
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Treasury and Reconciliations Manager to join a rapidly expanding organisation based in East Manchester. Our client is a market leader in their industry and due to a period of internal change, are looking for a proactive and diligent manager to join their Treasury function. This exciting opportunity will provide the successful individual to develop the role around them, overseeing a hard working team and reporting into a highly experienced Finance Director.
The main purpose of this Treasury and Reconciliations Manager role is to ensure accurate and timely reconciliations of company bank accounts, ensure banking processes are complete and the team is manage effectively.
* Complete all company bank reconciliations and deal with any queries efficiently and appropriately
* Complete month end bank reconciliation statements accurately and in time with month end schedule
* Process all bank transfers for companies within the group in a timely and accurate fashion, in line with company guidelines
* Oversee day to day management of Treasury and Reconciliation team (6), acting as a point of guidance and support, adhering to any training requirements necessary and conducting monthly 1-2-1 appraisals
* Own Client Liability process, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the monthly reconciliations
* Provide day to day management of the Treasury / Bank Reconciliation Team - motivating and leading the team, you will also lead the way in developing processes and efficiencies
* Ad-hoc duties to support the business as well as identifying and implementing any process improvements necessary
The ideal Treasury and Reconciliations Manager
The successful individual will have experience within a similar Treasury or Reconciliations focused role. Previous team management and excellent interpersonal skills are essential for this role. The ideal candidate will be a proactive and driven individual with an eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines. Having an excellent organisational approach to this role would be hugely advantageous, as would the capacity to manage senior stakeholders.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in this Treasury and Reconciliations Manager role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.