£17000 - £23500 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Treasury Assistant required to join a rapidly growing accountancy and business advisory firm. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Treasury Assistant to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Treasury Assistant you will be part of a team of assistant cashiers who provide a national cashiering service to the Business Recovery stream. You will work internally within the business providing support to the client facing members of the firm alongside other duties:
Key responsibilities of the Treasury Assistant
- Banking of cash and cheques.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with Banks and other services regarding funds.
- Meet cashier requirements in accordance with procedures.
- Ensure cashiers instructions are supported by documentary evidence.
- Resolve ad hoc enquiries raised by partners and staff.
- Allocate time to cases worked on and review chargeability.
- Complete VAT returns, VAT reclaims/payments and perform electronic filing.
Required skills and experience of the Treasury Assistant
- Experience in cash book/treasury, cashiering (advantageous)
- Educated to GCSE level in Mathematics
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel and other MS products. Willingness to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of Insolvency system IPS (desirable)
- Well presented with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organisation skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks with limited supervision.
- Ability to work well within a team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities, including support with tuition and professional qualifications to help you progress further within finance. Our client also offers excellent pension, insurance cover, healthcare, discounts off cinemas, dining and gyms and opportunities to buy up to ten day's extra holiday.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Treasury Assistant role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.