Greater Manchester, England
£40000 - £50000 per annum
4 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Treasury Manager to join a market leading organisation on a permanent basis.
This is a great chance for you to broaden your experience and take on a challenging and rewarding role. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to make this role their own. Implementing new process improvements and training and developing the team. This exciting new opportunity will report into a forward thinking Finance Director.
Responsibilities of the Treasury Manager
- Be responsible for the efficient day to day running of the Treasury/Bank Reconciliation Department
- Maintaining accuracy, efficiency and completeness of all companies' banking processes, whilst always looking for ways to implement process improvements
- Ensure all company banking details, limits and authorisations levels are kept up to date and stored in a central location
- Coordinating the smooth transition of Bank Reconciliation's activities from other group businesses
- Assist the Finance Director and wider team with any ad-hoc projects or analysis required
The Ideal Treasury Manager
- Previous Treasury / Bank reconciliation experience is essential
- Strong computer skills are required, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Maintain a flexible and enthusiastic approach at all times
- Strong management, time management and organisational skills
If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Treasury Manager vacancy, please apply as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.