West Midlands, England
£39782 - £41675 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join a well-established organisation based in Warwickshire on a permanent basis.
The purpose of the Treasury Manager will be to focus on new ideas, improvement and innovation for the treasury service, as well as ensuring that business as usual investment activity is well managed. You will be a key advisor to the organisation's strategic thinking and planning for the Treasury function and will be the Treasury expert for the Finance department.
Duties of the Treasury Manager will include:
- Ensuring that the treasury management strategy is appropriately developed over time
- Identification and maintenance of appropriate investments
- Managing debt to ensure that adequate financing is available for planned investment activity
- Supporting in development of a more commercial approach and identifying how treasury management options and opportunities can assist in this, including providing advice on potential commercial investments
- Planning and managing cash flow to optimise returns.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- A Full CCAB (or CIMA) accounting qualification
- Experience of Investment and debt management
- Experience of money markets, cash management and long term financing
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place on March 19th 20th 2020*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice