Cheadle, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £65000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been assigned to recruit a permanent Group Treasury Manager for a very successful and instantly recognisable Property business in South Manchester
The business has outperformed their competitors over the past few years and will continue to do so following significant investment and by driving their strategic plan, delivering further improvements and changes that will make a real impact on the whole business.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the Group Treasury Manager will take responsibility for the following duties:
* Cash management and banking - Group cash balances, cash flow activities
* Liaising with the wider finance team to ensure the Group's expenditure forecasts is correctly forecast and monitored
* Management and oversight of the Group's debt portfolio, monitoring funding covenants
* Commercial insight for Investment team for completion of deals and future investments
* Preparing and monitoring budgets
* Monitoring and interpreting Treasury updates and trends
* Producing and analysing reports
* Ensuring all treasury policies and strategies are kept updated
Essential experience for the Group Treasury Manager:
* Professional Accounting or Treasury qualification
* Experience working within a Group function
* Detailed working knowledge and experience of Treasury services
* Strong business partnering skills and commercial outlook
* Experience of managing loan portfolios
* Strong IT skills
* Effective communicator and ability to liaise at all levels
The successful applicant will ideally have significant experience in both Treasury and reporting ideally within property / real estate markets however industry is not essential.
The role requires an ambitious and pragmatic individual who enjoys being the lead in treasury and builds productive relationships, commercially minded and providing support and challenge across all functions and liaising with senior management.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the challenge of this Treasury Accountant post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact John Thistlethwaite at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.