Leeds, West Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
Sellick Partnership has been engaged to recruit a Treasury Manager for a private equity backed service business in Leeds. The organisation that we're representing have bold growth plans and have ambitions to become the number one player in a highly competitive, lucrative market. They have outperformed their competitors over the past few years and will continue to do so by driving their strategic plan, delivering further improvements and changes that will make a real impact on the whole business.
Reporting to the CFO, the post holder will manage the treasury portfolio ensuring compliance to all relevant regulatory requirements and local polices. You must ensure Treasury Front Office supports the business in achieving its strategic goals therefore a solid understanding and proven experience of Treasury is required.
Specific aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for delivering the longer term treasury strategic plan assist the CFO with all aspects of forward planning.
- Management of the treasury portfolio for both client and corporate monies to ensure that all regulatory requirements are met
- Deliver appropriate levels of client and firm liquidity across a number of key portfolios
- Management of treasury reporting requirements focussing on forecasting cash flows, interest rates, regulatory and liquidity reporting
- Develop relationships with key internal stakeholders to deliver key strategic and operational requirements
- Deliver a risk management treasury framework focussing on continuous improvement and reducing organisational risk
- Delivery of treasury MI to the executive and provide analysis / recommendations to assist with the decision making processes
- Roll out improved compliance, controls and processes across the treasury function
- Work alongside the auditors to deliver key reports and answer any related queries
- Manage the daily, weekly and monthly Treasury reporting requirements which include but are not limited to forecasting cash flows and interest rates, CREST cap requirements, regulatory reporting, liquidity reporting and committee documentation.
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will have proven experience of being a Treasury Manager and have a thorough understanding of treasury and cash management workstreams coupled with an up to date working knowledge of FCA CASS rules and how these are applied within a finance environment.
Ideally the candidate will have worked within an investment firm or a financial services business and will have thorough understanding of the regulatory environment and relevant risk frameworks / controls. The candidate will have advanced Excel skills and the ability to analyse and make recommendations on large volumes of information.
Advanced stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills are key as the individual will be working with a number of key executives across the business. Focussed on delivering specific objectives, you will be proactive, dynamic and self-motivated with a desire to find and deliver improvements. In addition you will have the ability to work independently and together with other personnel both finance and non-finance.
You will have a creative and innovative approach to problem solving and analysis; delivery orientated - able to work in pressurised environments, meet multiple deadlines and manage own priorities.
You will also be able to demonstrate business acumen and ability to gain knowledge across the breadth of a variety of functions. Good communication skills - able to translate financial information and create successful business relationships. You will also be able to take a 'big picture' view with demonstrable internal consultancy and influencing skills, while possessing a keen eye for the detail.
If you consider yourself to be a committed, career driven professional who can demonstrate the above experience and who would welcome the stimulus of this commercial finance post then we would be pleased to hear from you.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Jonathan Moss at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.