Tyne and Wear, England
£50000 - £59000 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am currently working with an excellent Client in Tyne and Wear who are looking for a Treasury Reporting Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to cover maternity.
£50,000 - £59,000 + monetary bonus on completion of contract which will be based on performance.
- Overall co-ordination of production of statutory accounts including management of relationship with external auditors.
- Consolidation of monthly results to parent in US GAAP.
- Responding to any queries from Executive and parent company on monthly results.
- Interpretation of any changes to accounting standards both IFRS and US GAAP, again see point on US GAAP above.
- Modelling of annual goodwill Impairment tests. Strong in excel and financial assumptions is key, the Client can provide training on regulatory implications.
- Co-ordination, review and control of consolidated 10 year plans.
- Lead on any new financing requirements
- Provision of financial assistance/guidance/modelling to smaller subsidiaries
- Part of team involved in evaluation of business development opportunities, however this tends to be an ad-hoc task that may not be required.
- Consolidation of monthly forecasts.
- Provision of information for quarterly reporting.
- Production of information/papers for board meetings as required.
- Qualified accountant with minimum 4 years post qualification experience.
- Management of teams/tasks.
- Good communication.
- Ability to deal with people of many levels including executive.
- Strong excel, PowerPoint and word experience.
- Modelling experience to be able to build and validate inputs and outputs.
- Strong ability to produce written reports.
- Work under tight deadlines.
- Desirable - US GAAP knowledge
- Desibale - treasury knwoledge
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.