about 1 year ago
Full Time- 40 hours
Responsibilities of the Tree Operative include:
- Carry out general labouring duties including, but not limited to, grass, hedge, shrub and tree cutting/pruning
- small works as required, to include building fabric repairs and general building maintenance.
- You will be required to use hand power tools for building fabric repairs and small works, as well as petrol powered machinery including, but not limited to, mowers, hedge cutters, leaf blowers and chainsaws
- Previous experience of tree work or similar
- Understanding of current Health and Safety regulations
- Ability to take personal charge of key issues to ensure that a quality service is provided
- Clean and valid driving licence
What we're looking for:
- Open to learn from others and willing to also share your own knowledge and experience
- Due to the specialist nature of the tree surgeon element to this role, it is vitally important that you are able to pass and retain the necessary qualification to allow for working with chainsaws both at ground level and at height
- Competent in aerial rescue
- The role will require a minimum of CS30 and CS31 and also CS38 and CS39
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://data-processing-notice.