Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
2 months ago
Stockton and surrounding
37 hours pw
Temporary on going
Our client are currently seeking a highly experienced tree surgeon to join their team
Responsibilities will include:
- To climb trees using climbing equipment to perform tree maintenance tasks, pruning, limb removal, line clearing, crown reduction and dismantling
- To deliver all works to agreed quality standards within appropriate timescales / priorities and in line with customer needs / expectations and in line with the needs of the business
- Operate and maintain all type of tree maintenance equipment such as chainsaws, brush cutters, stump grinders, chippers
- To deliver high levels of health and safety compliance including reporting of all near misses and ensure all relevant P.P.E. is always worn.
- To ensure compliance with the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981 act.
The Successful person will have:
- Relevant practical qualifications (CS30, 31, 38, 39, Desirable: 32, 40, 41)
- Full clean UK driving licence with part B+E entitlement (Desirable)
- PA1 and PA6 or willing to work towards (Desirable)
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.