6 months ago
Temporary, 3 months+
My client, a public sector organisation, is seeking an experienced Triage Officer to join their organisation on a temporary basis
Duties of the Triage Officer include:
- Assisting the Housing Options team
- Greeting those approaching the organisation for assistance with regards to homelessness
- Investigating cases of homelessness
- Gathering evidence on cases of homelessness
- Providing housing advice
- Working towards the prevention of homelessness where possible
- Making referrals to other organisations and services
- Completing administration duties
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Triage Officer, please apply now or contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.