£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established financial services business based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint a Trust and Tax Manager on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing Tax team.
As Trust and Tax Manager, you will support the Trust Director and be responsible for:
- Ensure the preparation of interim and final financial statements for trusts
- Production of interim and final estate accounts
- Production of tax computations for estates and trusts
- Completion of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Management and development of the Trust team
As Trust and Tax Manager you will have the following skill set:
- Strong experience working as a Tax Manager within a financial services settings
- CCH experience
- Hands-on team management and development experience
- Detailed knowledge of Estates and Trust accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong relationship management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Trust and Tax Manager to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities. They have an excellent benefits package including a 10% employer pension contribution.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Trust and Tax Manager role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website