4 months ago
My client are a Lexcel & Legal 500 accredited, full-service legal firm, with specialists operating in all major practices across both private and commercial law. My client has a strong ethos prioritising the needs of their clients, and now require a Trusts Executive to join the dynamic and experienced Wills, Probate & Trusts team.
The successful candidate will be able to handle their own caseload so that they may deal with the creation, termination and administration of Will and Lifetime trusts in order to provide quality advice to clients. My client are looking for someone with at least two years solid experience. STEP qualified would be advantageous but not essential.
The ideal candidate should be genuinely enthusiastic, with a real interest in Trust Work in order to fulfil their duties of;
- Building good rapport with clients, with a clear understanding of client expectations in order to achieve high levels of client service.
- Providing general support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
- Preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Preparing and filing ruling requests on behalf of the client.
- Working towards achieving set KPIs (financial and matter time targets)
- promoting and developing the team and the firm
In return for this, my client are offering a competitive salary and the prospect of working in a well-established Wills, Probate & Trust team with fantastic opportunities to progress.
If you feel this could be you please apply now, or alternatively contact Simon Cartwright on 0203 741 8189 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.