West Midlands, England
£35000 - £406000 per annum + home working, life insurance, healthcare
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a UK Customs Specialist to join our IT client based in Staffordshire. The role is based on a full time and permanent position, with the flexibility of working from home and from the office, alongside other excellent benefits.
The UK Customs Specialist will be working for the Supply Chain Department, reporting directly to Germany and the Customs and Export Control Department. The client is offering working from home flexibility and is therefore open to candidates from all locations.
The duties of the UK Customs Specialist include:
- Management of relevant import-export documents (checking for correctness and completeness, distribution)
- Coordination of the import and export customs clearance process
- Issuing of Intrastat declarations in the various EU countries
- Coordination and implementation of the Export Control procedures
- Management and monitoring of customs brokers
- Calculation of accruing customs duties and/or preferential origin
- Assistance and liaison during customs audits and reviews
- Coordination of Brexit customs topics
The ideal UK Customs Specialist will have:
- Proven experience in the duties stated above
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject (Law/Economics/Logistics/Technical)
- Previous experience in Import/Export and Customs and Foreign Trade is essential
- Experience on Microsoft Office is essential
- Additional German and/or French - desirable
Our client is hoping to have the successful candidate starting the role by February 2021, therefore if you are interested in the position, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.