Manchester, Greater Manchester
£6500 Car, Pension
about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity to join a UK market leading business that is highly acquisitive and forms part of a European market leading PLC.
The UK Financial Controller is responsible for the Financial Control and Reporting teams. It is crucial to the delivery accurate and timely reporting along with ensuring that effective financial controls are in place.
* Responsible for a small but experienced UK Finance team as well as the support from a SSC based in Europe, duties will include but not restricted to;
* Responsible for the delivery of month end and year-end financial reporting and KPIs of all 6 UK entities with commentary and variance analysis
* Lead and manage the financial control team including regular 1to1's providing leadership and guidance
* Responsible for the Financial Control framework and documented procedures systems and controls
* Responsible for the finance functions compliance and adherence to regulations and governance such as GDPR, FCA and IFRS accounting standards
* Oversee all the preparation of the UK statutory company accounts, manage the external audit process and fulfill all taxation requirements
* Responsible for delivering successful change across the finance function including processes and systems.
The successful applicant will be a Qualified (ACCA, ACA, CIMA) accountant with experience operating as a Financial Controller. You will have staff management experience and ideally worked within a regulated environment. Group exposure is also advantageous but not essential. You will personable and able to interact with stakeholders of all levels across Europe.
In return you will benefit from a package including £70k Base, £6500 Car Allowance, up to 20% discretionary bonus, 9% Pension, 25 days Holiday, Private Medical cover and flexible blended working.
For more information please contact Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.