Brighton, East Sussex
£38000 - £48000 per annum
Sellick Partnership are currently looking for a User Researcher to join our clients Online Services team to plan, design and carry out research activities with users, that help our client gain a deep understanding of the people that use our website.
Main accountabilities for the User Researcher:
- Introduce new methodologies, frameworks and tools for user research and transfer knowledge to the wider team
- Help commission user research into the role of educational content and/or deliver some user research in this subject area
- Work with others to consolidate existing research into actionable insights (eg via customer experience mapping).
- Meet with internal stakeholders to sense check the existing goals and personas against emerging new regulatory approaches, map the as-is and the to-be of tasks and recommend testing approaches to give us assurance that changes we make to the website will meet user needs.
- Write up research into user stories.
- Organise user recruitment and user panels.
Essential experience required for the User Researcher:
- Understands the diversity of users of government services
- Understands user centred design practices and knows how to embed them into an agile workflow to deliver timely findings
- Understands the social and technological context for government services
- Understands organisational strategy and objectives
- Experience using relevant software such as online remote usability testing tools, research tools and analysis tools
Desirable experience for the User Researcher:
- Demonstrates knowledge of the technologies used to build and operate digital services
- Understands the different technical roles in a multidisciplinary team
This is a fixed term contract unto March 2021. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.