Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
4 months ago
UX/ UI Designer
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Salary: Depending on experience, up to £38,000PA
Are you keen to work in a fast-developing organisation within agile team alongside other experienced designers, developers and researchers? Are you passionate about design and how it can change functioning of the whole organisations and businesses? Would you like to see results of your work, knowing that your work has a real impact on real people? If yes, then this role might be for you!
With my client, I am currently searching for a UX/UI designer, experienced working with HTML5, CSS3 and with some programs of Adobe Creative Suite.
On a daily basis your responsibilities and tasks will include:
- Analysing user needs and translating them into appropriate design of applications, services and products
- Designing and prototyping user journeys, interactions and interfaces
- Cooperating with other developers and researchers in order to create the best solutions
- Working closely with researchers on analysing and testing research results
- Identifying areas for change and improvement
- Solid experience in a similar role working as a UX designer
- Have technical expertise in prototyping, problem framing and wireframing user interfaces
- Experience planning and conducting user research and data visualisation
- Experience of designing user journeys in line with SEO guidelines
- Demonstrable experience of translating user needs into design
To be considered apply today!
* It's only one of the jobs I currently recruit for. Contact me to have a casual, confidential chat about other opportunities @Kate Litka Sellick Partnership.*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.