£40000 - £47000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Vat professional for a public sector organision in Nottingham for 6 months.
The successful candidate will manage the VAT and tax processes, ensuring accurate and complete VAT returns are submitted, providing advice and support on VAT issues in the business, researching the implications of other taxes on business activity and liaising with the corporate tax advisors to ensure the completion and submission of timely tax returns.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Vat professional
- Manage the preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Research ad hoc VAT and tax queries arising in the business
- Liaise with HMRC
- Research implications and provide advice on general tax matters in the business
- Provide a point of contact for the business partners and other stakeholders in respect to tax related queries
- Liaise with the groups tax advisors
Essential experience for the VAT professional:
- Experienced Accountant or VAT adviser
- Experience of dealing with HMRC queries
- Understanding of corporate tax
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.