Sellick Partnership are working with a local housing association based in Derbyshire who are seeking an experienced Voids Manager to join their team on a temporary basis
As the Voids Manager you will be responsible for leading on all operational matters in the DLO Voids team. This will include ensuring that all targets set by the organisation including customer care, performance, quality standards, financial controls and health and safety standards are met.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing leadership and management to the DLO Voids team, undertaking performance and development reviews, leading meetings and dealing with disciplinary matters as appropriate
- Holding responsibility for the DLO void budget
- Holding responsibility for all on site health & safety matters
- Implementing and overseeing technical and specification meetings
- Exploring opportunities available for providing better value for money on all void operations
- Providing robust and timely performance and management information that is focused on attaining top quartile outcomes
The successful candidate will possess a relevant trade, building or degree level qualification and will have worked within a similar capacity.