Up to £35000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Stafford (Travel Required across Staffordshire/Shrewsbury)
Temporary (3 Months)
Fleet Vehicle provided (+ mileage between sites)
The responsibilities of the Void Supervisor include:
- They will be responsible for the surveying and measuring of any new doors required and ordering with or materials supplier.
- Reporting back to management with updates.
- Supervision and management of the existing door installation team and responsible for checking of all installations to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. Whilst reporting back to management with updates.
- Supervision and support of the existing kitchen team (As part of sickness cover) to ensure progress, quality, and problem resolution. Whilst reporting back to management with updates.
The ideal candidate for the Void Supervisor would have:
- Ideally experience of Supervising and managing a team efficiently
- Managing various caseloads through to competition in line with schedules of work set
- Ideally experience within social housing and within a similar role