£17 - £18 per hour
3 months ago
Temporary - ongoing
Duties of the Voids Surveyor will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure that all voids and mutual exchange works are of a high standard, are completed on time and within the budgeted value set
- Have overall and specific responsibility for the diagnosis of all repair and project works, quality control, payment and contract management, specification, ordering, liaison and procurement including rechargeable works to maximise income
- Make key decisions during pre-termination inspections, liaising with the outgoing tenant to agree what works are to be carried out during the notice period and whether there will be any recharges. This will cover agreeing that potential tenants can view the property during the notice period, and advising on the leaving standard
- Ensure and take responsibility for Health and Safety in all activities, including those of trades persons, contractors, staff and consultants, and in particular reference to asbestos, CDM and HHSRS regulations
- Take the lead on dealing with complaints in an efficient and customer focused manner
The successful Void Surveyor will have:
- Previous experience of surveying void properties
- A full driving licence and own vehicle
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Void Surveyor please apply. For additional information, please contact Ellie Parkinson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.