£9 - £10 per hour
over 1 year ago
Liquid error: internal
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an interim Warehouse Administrator to join a Public Sector organisation during a crucial period of increasing workload, sitting within the Supplies & Logistics Team. This assignment is initially interim for 2/3 months with the potential for longer.
Key responsibilities of the Warehouse Administrator:
- Update and maintain effective and efficient administration systems and processes so that goods, materials and tools/equipment are stored, picked and distributed on time and accurately
- Undertake the administration duties for the Supplies and Logistics Team
- Ensure that team members are provided with daily run sheets that will include but are not limited to daily pick/order sheets and delivery schedules
- Manage enquires into the department that will include telephones calls and emails ensuring that any orders requested are checked and printed promptly and all queries are responded to in a timely fashion
- Respond to telephone, email and face to face enquiries from customers
The successful Warehouse Administrator will:
- Have experience of providing a range of administrative support within a busy team
- Have experience dealing with customers over the phone and handling enquiries and complaints
- Ideally have experience of working within a warehousing / purchasing / building maintenance environment
- Be computer literate (Microsoft Office, finance systems, etc)
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known organisation and add value to the existing team with a welcoming culture.
For further information or for a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.