6 months ago
With-Profits Senior Actuary sought for a leading Life Insurer provider on a contract basis. Our client is seeking a Qualified Actuary with strong experience of With-Profits to enhance their With-Profits management team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Actuary with With-Profits experience to join a market-leading Life Insurer.
This role includes remote/flexible working options going forward.
Responsibilities of the With-Profits Senior Actuary:
- Provide expert with-profits knowledge to inform key business decisions
- Support the With-Profits Actuary including providing advice to management
- Work closely with Finance, Risk and other business functions to propose solutions to complex problems
- Undertake reviews and documentation to ensure compliance with statutory requirements
Key Experience of the With-Profits Senior Actuary:
- Qualified Actuary
- Significant experience in the financial management of with-profits business
- Experience in leading actuarial programmes
- Detailed knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors
The recruitment of a strong With-Profits Senior Actuary is of the highest importance to our client who is looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.
Highly competitive package. This role will be based remotely with flexible working options for the foreseeable future.
If you are excited about the prospect of becoming a vital part of this With-Profits management team then please apply with your CV below or contact Rebecca Miles.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.