£31000 - £36000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Workforce Management Officer
Salary: £31,000 - £36,000 per annum
Duration: 18 month FTC - with the potential to go permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workforce Management Officer to join a distinguished Public Sector client with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled company benefits. Playing a key part in the delivery of the organisation's Workforce Strategy, this is a role with real variety, ranging from advising on complex workplace issues, developing innovative policies and processes, and leading on progression initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of the Workforce Management Officer:
- Support the delivery of recruitment and resourcing plans, enabling the organisation to meet future demands, ensuring appropriate skills and calibre of personnel to meet future requirements.
- Manage and deliver both internal and external career development processes, mapping talent processes within the organisation in order to meet current and future business needs.
- Be responsible for the effective performance of the Workforce Management Unit, driving improvements through progression processes and systems, promoting a culture of continuous improvement.
- Manage equitable deployment of resources between areas and departments, including the management of redeployment, secondment processes and returns from career break.
- Maintain effective and cohesive working relationships across the OD function, working in partnership to coordinate and deliver organisational priorities.
Key Requirements of the Workforce Management Officer:
- CIPD qualified or working towards CIPD qualification is desired but not essential.
- Ability to embrace, change and support development of innovative approaches.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership and supervisory skills, with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Possess exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, and the confidence to make recommendations following reviews and research.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to professionally challenge strong opinions when required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling high work volumes in a calm manner.
- Proficient in Windows and MS Office applications.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this Workforce Management Officer position, then please apply now, or contact Mark Croston, Specialist HR Recruiter at Sellick Partnership. I will be reviewing CVs on a weekly basis and suitable candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.