3 months ago
Work Scheduler - Responsive Repairs
Contract - 3 Months
Full Time - 37 Hours
Our client are looking to hire a Works Scheduler on their Responsive repairs team to be responsible for the day to day scheduling of responsive works through DRS system for a number of trade persons providing excellent service delivery to all customers while ensuring maximum efficiency and maintaining KPI's.
The responsibilities of the work scheduler will include:
- Be responsible for undertaking daily diary scheduling for numerous tradespeople on the DRS scheduling system
- To continuously plan work flow by effectively scheduling appointments with customers
- To run service delivery reports as and when required, analyse results and report to Managers
- Resolve day-to-day/operational issues using own initiative within broad guidelines
- Support the wider Repairs team as required
The ideal candidate for the Work Scheduler role will have:
- Knowledge of housing databases such as Northgate, scheduling systems such as DRS and mobile working in a repairs environment.
- Be IT literate, proactive and customer focused.
- Ability to compile, prepare, and analyse reports
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet targets and strict deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with a range of people including residents, internal colleagues and VIPs
- Experience in working with a scheduling system such as DRS and housing databases such as Northgate, working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Experience of administrative processes and procedures.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal) with experience of liaising effectively with internal & external parties
- Available to attend meetings when required. and focus group meetings.
- Ability to work on a rota basis to provide cover from 08:00 - 17:00