£300 - £400 per day + DOE
9 months ago
We're urgently recruiting for an experienced Year End Accountant on behalf of a prestigious large corporate PLC based in Warrington starting asap on an interim basis for five to six months.
This role will see the Year End Accountant joining the Financial Services team during year end and main responsibilities will include:
- Leading on year end audit and process
- Responsibility for the Financial Services balance sheet
- Oversight of the balance sheet reconciliation process including reviewing key balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
- Responsibility for the completion of Financial Services group statutory accounts
- Educating the wider business regarding key risks associated with balance sheets
- Understanding key drivers behind balance sheet values and movements
- Challenging forecast and budget drivers to provide commentary
- Managing two direct reports
- Reviewing and presenting the Financial Services balance sheet pack to key Group stakeholders
- Ad hoc project work
Required experience for the Year End Accountant:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Strong financial accounting experience
- Financial services/banking background is beneficial
- Experience of reviewing complex balance sheets
- Working knowledge of IFRS15 and IFRS9
- Audit background
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Year End Accountant who can hit the ground running to add value to a busy financial services team.
The position offers an immediate start for the successful candidate.
If you have the necessary skills and experience for the Year End Accountant interim role, please apply now, or contact Rachael Brooks at Sellick Partnership.
Candidates without the required experience will not be reviewed for the position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.