£21 - £25 per hour
11 months ago
Youth Offending Team Information & Analysis Officer
Part time (2 days a week) Temporary - ongoing
£21-25 per hour
Our client, an organisation offering support services is looking for a Youth Offending Officer, to provide information support and analysis to the Youth Offending Team.
Duties of the Youth Offending Officer will include, but is not limited to:
- Supporting the analysis, evaluation and use of information
- Responsible for coordinating the production of performance reports
- Provide support on performance improvement initiatives
- Produce regular performance reports for departmental management and teams
- Ensure performance is monitored and targets are agreed
- Monitor any poor performance and identify risks
The successful candidate will have:
- An enhanced DBS
- A good standard of education, including Maths and English at GCSE level A*-C grade or an equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable understanding of principles of data quality, data protection and information sharing and how to apply them
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Youth Offending Team Information & Analysis Officer, please apply. For additional information, please contact Bethan Hall at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.