about 1 year ago
Youth Support Worker
Full time, Temporary
Do you want to engage with young people and engage their lives for the better?
Our client, an organisation offering support services is looking for a Youth Support Worker, to work as part of an outreach programme to engage younger people through a variety of interventions.
Duties of the Youth Support Worker role will include, but is not limited to:
- Coordinating with local partners and stakeholders to ensure joint-working
- Assessing, planning and delivering interventions
- Being a voice for unheard youth
- Accurately recording all contact with client base
The successful candidate will have:
- A nationally recognised Youth and Community Engagement Qualification or relevant experience
- Good understanding of the issues facing young people in today's society
- Safeguarding knowledge/experience towards young people
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Youth Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.