3 months ago
Youth Support Worker
Full time, Temporary
Do you have experience in motivating young people? Do you have a Housing background?
Our client, a Housing organisation based in Nottinghamshire is looking for a Youth Support Worker to provide support to vulnerable young people
Duties of the Youth Support Worker role will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a caseload of residents in shared services who are trying to gain independence
- Supporting throughout the tenancy and offering support
- Signposting to further youth projects
- Sourcing youth activities and funding
- Collecting service charges, taking enforcement on tenancy breaches and terminating licenses
- Helping residents to secure further accommodation and gain basic life skills
The successful candidate will have:
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in supporting tenancies
If you believe that you are well-suited to the role of Youth Support Worker, please apply. For additional information, please contact Ebony Simpson at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.