Youth Support Worker
Our client, a leading organisation based in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Youth Support Worker to support their service users on a temporary basis.
They are also looking for another individual to provide one to one support to a young female within their project.
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Working with a young service users aged between 16-25 years
- Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments for clients
- Assisting service users to live as independently as possible
- Helping clients with budgeting, and ensuring that they have the correct benefits in place
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
- Supporting service users to access services in the community
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting young vulnerable clients. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please contact Bethan Hall on 01332 542580 or email email@example.com