Sellick Partnership Limited (company number: 04156002) or any subsidiary, associated or holding company is dedicated to protecting any personal data of our Clients, Candidates and users of this website under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We take the privacy of personal data very seriously and therefore we have a number of safeguards in place to protect your personal information. Our general principle is to consider ‘how would we like our own personal data to be treated?’ This is our starting point that drives all our policies and procedures.
By using this website you agree that we may hold personal information that is within our Legitimate Interest, to assist in the recruitment process, including but not limited to your name, contact details, email address and employment details from your CV.
We may also request further information to progress an application including references, criminal convictions, bank account details, right to work along with information regarding the type of work you are looking for.
Personal information including bank account details and right to work information will only be accessible to a limited number of Sellick Partnership employees.
When you register your CV with Sellick Partnership it will be made available to our consultants; prospective employers or other third parties such as specific software providers; professional bodies through an audit process or law enforcement agencies.
Should you register your CV with us for a specific vacancy and are not successful we will retain your details and look for alternative work. We will continue to look for work on your behalf and disclose your personal information to other Clients unless you request otherwise.
In subscribing to job alert emails, you are required to provide a valid email address. We will keep you informed of the latest news and jobs as per the initial information you provided upon registration.
Please follow this link for the additional information contained in our 'Data Processing Notice’.
To unsubscribe from our website; amend your account or update your details please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies used on the Sellick Partnership website
Cookies are files that are recorded in temporary Internet folders on your PC. They're a useful tool as, by recording the way you use our site, they enable us to get to know you better. For example, we’re able to recognise you when you return to the site, identify your preferences so as to provide you with a more personalised service and speed up searches that you conduct when visiting.
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently remembering your preferences, and generally improve your website experience. They can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
The cookies that are used on the Sellick Partnership website are as follows:
- _user_logged_in - This cookie name is associated with CMS platform tracking. It is used to keep the user logged in if they leave the website and return. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
- _oliver_session - This cookie name is associated with CMS platform tracking. It is used to track the users session on the website for Google Analytics. By default it expires after the users session ends. The main purpose of this cookie is: Performance.
You can review what cookies you have accepted or rejected on the Sellick Partnership website at any time by using the widget in the bottom left hand corner of the website on any page. If you have any issues please contact email@example.com.
This is what the cookies widget looks like in the bottom left corner of any page of the Sellick Partnership website:
We may collect and process the following information
- Information we receive from you - you may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, apply for a job, sign up for job alerts, fill in a contact form and/or when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and telephone number as well as information about your work history and other information personal to you.
- Information we collect about you - each time you visit our website we may automatically collect technical information, including the IP address used to connect your device to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. We may also collect information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages and methods used to browse away from the page.
- Information for third parties - each time you visit our website we may have third-party services such as Google which will collect information on your user journey. This information is stored by Google and cannot be shared with other businesses. For more information on how Google can use your information please visit their Privacy & Terms.(https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites)
General cookie advice
You can restrict or block the cookies used by the website through your browser settings but this will impact your user experience. The Help function within your browser should tell you how.
Alternatively, you can visit About Cookies which provides directions on how to block cookies on all major browsers. This site also explains how you can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer as well as general information about cookies.
You should be aware though that restricting cookies may impact on the functionality of the websites you visit.
Should Sellick Partnership need to make any changes to this policy we will advise you via our website of such a change. Continued use of this website or our services after any such changes will constitute acceptance of these changes.
External links from our site
From time to time we may include hypertext links to sites which are created by individuals and companies outside of our group companies. We do this when there is a particular relevance to the topic you're reading about. Whilst we endeavour to check that the content of these sites is suitable, we unfortunately cannot take any responsibility for the practices of the companies who publish the sites that we link to, nor the integrity of the content contained within them.
We do keep our privacy policies under regular review so please do check each time you use the site. You'll be able to read about any updates on this page as soon as they happen.