Newcastle upon Tyne
What they are looking for:
* Ideally qualified to an AAT or ACA/ACCA level or qualified by experience, they will look at PQ also
* Experience working in an Accountancy Practice is ideal
* Looking for an exciting opportunity to develop
* This is a dynamic and developing team so strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to work cohesively with all members of staff.
* Flexibility to travel to meet clients where required
* Diligent and proactive personality with a drive to provide the highest service levels to clients.
As an Accounts Senior in Practice, your main responsibilities will include:
* Completion of year end statutory accounts and working closely with the business.
* Working with a varied portfolio of clients including charities and owner managed businesses.
* Good IT and accounts production software skills required.
* Regular on site client contact.
Competitive salary and benefits package provided.