Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £40000 per annum + Additional Benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a Client Manager to join a reputable and established Accountancy Firm based in Stoke-on-Trent. The successful Client Manager will be responsible for giving clients exceptional service and delivering quality advice in audit, accountancy, taxation and business development and will report to the Directors.
The duties of the Client Manager will include:
- Reviewing of accounts files and management accounts.
- Overseeing workflow for support team, planning in work.
- Dealing with R&D credits, tax planning, tax enquiries and VAT enquiries.
- Meeting with clients and prospects and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Invoicing and direct debit renewals.
The successful candidate will:
- Have taxation expertise.
- Be technically competent
- Have good time management skills
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to communicate with people at all levels
- Be ACCA/ACA Qualified.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration. Successful candidate will be contacted shortly after application and interviews will be taking place within the next few weeks.
Closing date for applications is Friday 5th April 2019.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice