£200 - £300 per day
2 months ago
Job title: Interim Financial Services Manager
Location: Nuneaton - Hybrid working
Salary: £200 - £300 per day
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Interim Financial Services Manager for our Public Sector Client in Nuneaton.
Our client are looking for a person who has experience of implementing organisational and process change as the requirement is to implement and propose the most effective solutions in line with best practice processes and controls to enhance customer service and to deliver improved efficiency through a unified approach to financial transaction processing.
Key responsibilities for the Financial Services Manager
- Ensuring the Shared Service procedures are properly documented and implemented
- Managing the Accounts Receivable function to ensure that debtor accounts are raised and pursued in a timely manner and actions are instigated for long standing debts
- Managing the Accounts Payable function to ensure that suppliers invoices are paid in accordance with agreed KPI's
- Management of the day-to-day workload for the accounts, payable accounts receivable, general ledger and cashier staff to ensure annual objectives are achieved
- Working closely with stakeholders in the procurement and finance functions to ensure the whole purchase to pay process is managed consistently.
Person Specification for the Financial Services Manager:
- Experienced of introducing new improved methods of working
- Experience of managing people across multiple locations
- The ability to work with complex, high volume data and make your own judgements on complex situations where action is needed
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.