Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata
over 1 year ago
An experienced employee relations advisor is required to join a national retail brand with over 700 stores across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly created team to provide a comprehensive first line telephone based advice service to managers to advise and coach managers on various ER queries.
- To provide contact centre advice (telephone and email) and directive support to Managers on all ER cases, escalating to the ER Manager as and when required.
- Provide accurate administrative ER support to Managers in organising meetings, sending invites, arranging hearings, preparing packs.
- Manage and resolve cases in a timely manner to meet published SLAs and KPIs.
- Accountability to update and maintain the Case Management System for all cases including review and completion.
- Source appropriate field HR support as necessary.
- To provide a one-stop solution service to key stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly assess ER casework and identify potential risk
- Ability to provide direction and guidance in line with HR policies and procedures
- Ability to identify and influence stakeholders to provide the right conclusion at the right time
Key skills required
- Experience of working at HR Advisor level
- Associate level CIPD desirable or equivalent ER casework experience
- Experience of managing ER casework through to resolution
- Strong knowledge of employment law and associated best practices
- Previous experience of HR policy implementation
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with good attention to detail
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to successfully take on this employee relations advisor role, please apply now or contact Natalie Ferguson - HR specialist at Sellick Partnership.
Disclaimer: Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.