10 months ago
Finance Transformation - Project Manager - PHOENIX In this exciting new role you will be supporting the Head of Commercial Audit and Financial Controls & Governance Manager as well as the wider Finance and BI teams in delivery of our Finance and BI Transformation project to create efficiency and improvement through process reengineering and systems development.
- Stakeholder management & understanding our Company
- Enabling change to deliver our Transformation goals
- Delivering at pace while maintaining a keen eye on Governance
You must have previous experience of leading and landing key project initiatives, hands on Accountancy experience as well as one of the following Qualifications; ACA / CIMA / ACCA Qualified Accountant or Qualified by Experience.
Core Competencies and Experience:
- Project management skills.
- Personable with strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to change, and in turn be a change agent for the finance department to help embed the change culture.
- Relevant experience working in a similar role preferably within a commercial or retail industry.
- Proven track-record of delivering projects that add value and make a difference.
- General good commercial and financial knowledge.
- Experience of "Lean Six Sigma" approach, process mapping, process improvement and setting performance measures.
- Good range of using and implementing ERP and other financial systems including SAP.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Finance Transformation Lead role, please apply now, or contact Hayley Cox at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.