South East England, England
about 1 year ago
Locum and Permanent Opportunities
A busy local authority in the South East are looking for a Head of Information Governance to join their team on a locum or permanent.
As Head of Information Governance you will liaise with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) with regards to actions plans, decision notices and ICO complaints.
As Head of Information Governance Officer you will also be responsible for:
- Dealing with a backlog of Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Supporting Coms and Digital team
- Conduct processing of activities to ensure that IT systems are GDPR compatible and robust
- Conduct relevant DPIA's and ensure that the council is GDPR compatible
- Managing the FOI officer
As Head of Information Governance you will need the following experience:
- Experience within Information Governance in a Public Sector setting- ideally within a local authority
- Flexible hours
- Remote working
- A competitive hourly rate/ salary
Please send your CV ASAP to email@example.com Sellick Partnership if you believe you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.