Brighton, East Sussex
£43329 - £47600 per annum
9 months ago
Up to £48k per annum
An opportunity has arisen for a Junior Litigation Lawyer to join a large Regulatory Body on a permanent basis.
As a Junior Litigation Lawyer you will be exposed to a breadth of matters, such as, Debt Recovery, Enforcement matters and Criminal Law. You will work within a team of 7 and the role will be a mixed bag of advisory and drafting along with conducting advocacy.
Other duties will include:
- Legal drafting
- Writing responses to tribunal
- Advising the business
- Legal research
- Identifying risks
- Running appeals
Required skills and experience of
- Experience in Litigation within Central or Local Government would be preferable
- Experience conducting advocacy/ hearings
- Experience of communicating at all levels
- Experience dealing with a high volume of Litigation cases
- A qualified lawyer would be advantageous but Newly Qualified lawyers will be considered of they have the relevant experience
Benefits of the role:
- A discretionary bonus scheme
- Competitive salary
- Performance related pay progression
- Opportunities for work progression
- Generous flexible work opportunities (currently remote)
- Enhanced parental leave arrangements
- 25 days annual leave
- Civil Service Pension
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please apply now, or contact Amy Swain at Sellick Partnership for a confidential chat on 0161 513 0886, or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.