West Yorkshire, England
£15 - £20 per hour
5 months ago
My client, a leading Legal 500 law firm is now looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their office in West Yorkshire on a long term locum basis.
Your New Role
The role will be working in their highly reputable Residential Conveyancing department, providing support to a team of Conveyancers. Key Responsibilities include:
- Taking instructions
- Answering calls / liaising with clients
- Drafting Contracts and correspondence
- Conducting land registry and other searches
- SDLT returns
- Opening and closing files
- Maintaining and co-ordinating diaries
The successful Legal Secretary will:
- Have at least 1 years' experience working within a Residential Conveyancing department, and have good knowledge of the full Conveyancing process
- Be available to start immediately, or at short notice
For more information, please contact Jack Heaton at Sellick Partnership, or apply within.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.