Brighton, East Sussex
£38000 - £48000 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently looking for a senior performance analyst to proactively use analysis to improve digital services e.g. the TPR website and campaigns. You will understand the different phases of product delivery in the context of digital services and be able to plan and run the analysis for these.
You will provide rich data on how our digital services are used, by tracking and interrogating usage data in website analytics packages and search logs. As well as presenting your recommendations on what improvements could be made to the service, you will automate analytical reports and up-skill others in analysis so that they can use data to make decisions about product development.
Main accountabilities for the Senior Performance Analyst:
- Set up performance measurement frameworks
- Develop tools and techniques to aid others in analysis
- Carry out complex analysis of data
- Visualise data to tell compelling and actionable stories relevant for business goals
- Present, communicate and disseminate analysis and recommendations
- Provide the intelligence to support the formulation of both short-term and long-term strategic plans
Essential experience required for the Senior Performance Analyst:
- Understand and can help teams apply a range of techniques to analyse data and provide insight.
- Enable the team to develop a performance framework including key performance indicators (KPIs) for a service or product
- Able to understands and identify who users are and their needs based on evidence.
- Is aware of quality assurance techniques including those used by other analytical professions.
- Able to set up a system to get data ready for use and specify how data should be cleansed and prepared
- Stays abreast of industry developments to make cost effective use of new and emerging tools and technologies
- Capable of ensuring compliance against constraints by adapting products, with a particular focus on data security and privacy including data protection
- Relevant IT software applications include: SiteCore, Google Analytics, ATI, MS Azure search, Readability.io, Google Tag Manager, HotJar, Keyword Hero, Google Search Console/ Moz/ SEO Quake, Power BI, advanced Excel.
Desirable experience for the Senior Performance Analyst:
- Knowledge of SQL and R / Python is desirable
This is a fixed term contract unto March 2022. Please apply now for consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.