6 months ago
ASAP - Immediate Start
Tenancy Management Officer
Tenancy Management Officer required to join a social housing provider based in Nottinghamshire. My client is currently recruiting for a capable Tenancy Management Officer to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis for a period of four weeks.
As the Tenancy Management Officer you will be responsible for providing effective ASB case management amongst other duties as outlined below.
Key responsibilities of the Tenancy Management Officer:
- Managing ASB cases including sustaining and supporting tenancies, early intervention and referrals and schools liaison
- Dealing with sub-letting and illegal squatters including the condition of property
- Liaising with victims and witnesses of ASB, gathering evidence to support any alleged activities
- Pursuing legal remedies where necessary
- Liaising with colleagues, statutory and other agencies to ensure effective investigations
Required skills and experience of the Tenancy Management Officer:
- Experience working in an ASB role within a social housing environment previously
- Working knowledge of dealing with low and high level ASB cases including all other tenancy breaches
- Valid Driving Licence and access to own vehicle as you will be expected to work on patch
- A current Enhanced DBS is desirable
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Tenancy Management Officer role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.