by Laura Davies | 20 May 2019
Earlier this month we were delighted to be re-accredited with ISO 9001:2015, a quality management accreditation that is externally audited to ensure compliance with set standards. ISO 9001 looks at core business areas that need to be documented in order to ensure a robust quality management system. This includes: context of the organisation, leadership, planning, support, operations, performance evaluation and improvement.
This year the auditor was impressed with our quality management system and the evidence of continuous improvement that we have demonstrated. He commented on our improved response rate for customer feedback including feedback forms and testimonials, the detail provided within our risk register and objectives, and the level of engagement across all levels and roles within the organisation.
Sellick Partnership has held the ISO 9001 accreditation since May 2014 (where we met the 2008 accreditation standard, and progressed to the 2015 version in 2017). This most recent audit was an annual surveillance audit to ensure we are still meeting the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
Why is ISO 9001 important to our clients and candidates?
At its core ISO 9001 is a quality accreditation. It gives our clients and candidates reassurance that we have robust procedures and processes in place which prioritise quality and continuous improvement. As a result we believe it provides a number of benefits for our clients and candidates;
- ISO 9001 is a mark of quality and helps us stand out from the crowd as a recruiter that values quality and service delivery.
- The risk management element of our ISO 9001 accreditation provides reassurance to our clients that we are considering our risks, and therefore their risks, and take appropriate action to reduce these.
- The regulatory and legislative requirements of the ISO 9001 accreditation mean that our clients (and candidates) can be confident that we are complying with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- The continuous improvement aspect means that as a business we can demonstrate a clear process for dealing with issues and complaints, and have a proactive approach to resolving them.
- Internal audits and issue logs means that we are more likely to discover any issues quickly and have clear processes in place to resolve them.
To find out more about ISO 9001 and our other awards and accreditations here.