Contentious Probate Locum Solicitor
£35 - £45 per hour
0113 243 9775
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a well-established law firm where an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Contentious Probate Solicitor to join their team on a fully remote, locum basis.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a qualified Solicitor with at least 3 years PQE and experience handling your own caseload of contentious probate files.
The role will involve;
- Running your own caseload of contentious probate work including trustee disputes, will challenges and family provision claims
- Dealing with client queries
- Providing advice to clients in relation to Wills, Trusts and Probate
- Diarising key court dates
- Obtaining and reviewing expert reports
- Negotiating settlements
- Attending court alone or with Counsel where appropriate
- Assessing clients for public funding
- Liaising with the legal aid agency
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded law firm that offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you wish to apply for this position, or require any more information on the role, please send your CV to Katie Beverley at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.