Upload the featured image here!
Our recruitment process - tailored to your needs
We don’t fill jobs – we place people, and finding the right candidate often demands that we apply a multi-channelled approach to sourcing the right people. Our process is all about predicting performance and finding candidates that are the right cultural fit for your business. Below we have outlined our typical approach to recruitment – but please be assured our process is always tailored to suit your individual requirements and recruitment needs.
We work with hundreds of organisations throughout the UK, and our specialist Consultants work hard to develop trusted relationships with their clients and candidates across their regional networks.
Our profile is one we are proud of, and we work hard to align ourselves to as many professional organisations as possible, to enhance our professional reputation in the marketplace and ensure we are always up-to-date with market trends and knowledge.
Please feel free to get in touch with us and ask how we could help you source your perfect candidate.
- Understanding the vacancy – at our first meeting or call we will take a detailed brief for each vacancy. This enables us to draw up a targeted attraction strategy to ensure we are able to source and select the best candidates for your business.
- Attracting the right candidates – our Consultants will tailor their recruitment approach to meet the unique needs of each vacancy and client, utilising their knowledge of their specialist geographical region and disciplines to engage the right attraction tools and resources. Our portfolio of attraction techniques include; existing pools of talent, job adverts, specialist job boards, headhunting, referrals and recommendations, targeted advertising campaigns, networking events and CPD’s and social media.
- Selecting the right candidates – we then analyse CVs and focus on finding candidates with the essential skills, experience and qualifications of our clients. For each role we produce a longlist of relevant candidates which is refined to an initial shortlist using a structured telephone interview vetting process. Throughout this phase we can also help you with pre-employment checks, compliance and any additional testing you may need to undertake.
- Managing feedback and interviews – we will help to arrange interviews and provide clear and detailed information regarding the interview process. We also offer coaching and advice to candidates on interviews, including how to approach and prepare for competency-based questions, dealing with a panel interview, and interview confidence tips.
- Managing offer negotiation and management – we will make offers on your behalf and provide unsuccessful candidates with clear feedback within 24 hours to help them with their career moving forward. Once an offer has been accepted we will work with you to get the offer letter sent out, communicate start dates and complete referencing.
- Post placement engagement – following a successful offer and acceptance of the role we remain in contact throughout any notice period the candidate may have to work, providing updates and handling queries and issues as they occur and supporting the onboarding process.
For more information on how we can assist you with your recruitment needs please call one of our specialist Consultants today who will be happy to discuss your requirements.