3 months ago
Senior Housing Officer
Sellick Partnership are recruiting on behalf of a reputable client in Stevenage who are looking for an experienced Senior Housing Officer, to join their team on a temporary basis. You will supervise and support a team of Officers in the effective delivery of resident focussed Housing Management.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Housing Officer:
- Coordinating and supervising the delivery of a frontline estates services within a designated neighbourhood
- Supervising and supporting a team of officers
- Assisting with complex casework, attending panel meetings, joint visits/interview and other necessary methods to ensure resolution of case work
- Providing a range of tenancy and leasehold management, Section 20 consultation process, estate management, major works administration and other project management functions.
- Supervise management of the Right to buy process
- Assisting vulnerable residents (including those that may be suffering from mental health issues, victims of domestic abuse or persistent hoarders)
- Investigating legal briefs
- Ensuring estates are clean and safe by undertaking inspections
Essential criteria of the Senior Housing Officer:
- HND/Degree, housing qualification OR equivalent practical knowledge
- Hold a valid driving license and have access to a car for work purposes including business insurance
- Demonstrable experience of tenancy and or leaseholder management, including knowledge of landlord and resident obligations for all tenures