Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum + Holidays, Pensions, Flexi working
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR and Payroll Officer to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial manufacturing business.
The purpose and main responsibility of the HR and Payroll Officer is to support the organisation on all things from a HR perspective.
- Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly payrolls and associated payroll documentation (payslips, P45, P60 etc.)
- Responsible for issuing offer letters and employment contracts for new starters.
- Assisting local managers to recruit works and staff positions by liaising with recruitment agencies, carrying out interviews etc.
- Assisting local managers with disciplinary issues and offering HR support for investigations, disciplinaries, appeals, grievances etc.
- Chairing employee forum meetings.
- Producing HR management information for local management and group.
- Advising management on issues such as mental health awareness and working with outside agencies to offer support to employees with mental health issues.
- Co-ordinate group activities such as engagement surveys.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.