Upload the featured image here!
Your route to success at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership’s success is based on the talent that we employ – our employees are our greatest asset. As a business and as an employer it is our responsibility to nurture, support and provide our staff with the tools to thrive and develop in their roles.
We truly believe that energy, commitment, emotional intelligence and commercial mindset are the key to a successful career with Sellick Partnership. We also really want to help our employees meet their personal and professional objectives by providing a structured and comprehensive career path.
- A career in Sales and Sales Support
Within our Sales teams we offer a variety of opportunities – all of which are integral to the success of the business. So whether you join us as a fresh graduate or as an experienced recruiter there is a career path for you. If you want to progress to manage a team of people we will ensure that you have the tools and experience to do this, or if you want to develop your career by billing and through business development we will fully support this route.
- A career in Central Services
Everyone at Sellick Partnership is encouraged and equipped to have a forward-thinking mindset when it comes to their career, and we fully support your progression and development.
The roles across the Central Services team are extremely varied, which means a progression route will be tailored to individual circumstances and career aspirations. Regardless of your area of expertise, if you have the ambition to progress, we will help you to develop your career with us, all whilst gaining valuable commercial insight into a competitive industry.
Below is a brief overview of the various levels within our business. Please speak to your Manager to discuss career progression opportunities within your specialist area and to find out how to move through the levels described below.
Please note that:
- All career progression opportunities must be in-line with the overall objectives of the business and will be personalised to you and your individual role.
- You may join at any level and there may be circumstances where you skip levels depending on your experience, specialist area and aptitude.
- If a career progression opportunity arises, a set of measurable objectives will be agreed with your Manager and a timeframe set.
- You may be required to demonstrate you have improved specific soft skills or technical competencies that have contributed to your ongoing personal development.