Head of Financial Services
£370 - £400 per day
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Head of Financial Services for a well-established and further developing Public Sector organisation in Nottinghamshire.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Financial Services:
- Responsible for the strategic management, improvement and operational delivery of the Financial Services Team and functions
- Leading the annual financial planning cycle
- Lead financial business activity to ensure performance management
- Provide financial management, advice and presenting information to Senior members of staff
- Ensure effective and efficient performance of team and team members, seeking to deal with under-performance and the mentoring, coaching and development of high performing employees
The successful Head of Financial Services will:
- Be a fully CCAB qualified Accountant (CIPFA, CIMA, etc.)
- Have extensive knowledge and experience of managing corporate financial teams/services in a Public Sector environment
- Have experience of leading and delivering year-end publications on time (yearly budgets, management accounts, other in-year returns)
- Have demonstrable experience and results of managing, leading, improving teams and individual performance
- Have experience of delivering a strong performance management culture and ethos within financial environment
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Nicole Graley at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.