DOE + benefits
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Qualified Life Senior Actuarial Manager on behalf of a leading organisation on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Actuarial Manager:
- Leading client engagement teams and providing a high quality advisory service to clients
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationship with clients
- Winning new business and contribution to development of new products and services
- Strong leadership thought through training events, seminars, conferences and written publications
- Team development
- Input to a number of varied projects
Experience required for the Senior Actuarial Manager:
- Qualified Actuary
- Life insurance industry or life consultancy experience
- Able to develop strong relationships
- Enjoys working on challenging projects and interacting with teams for other business groups
- Outstanding coaching, project and people management skills
- Excellent market knowledge
- Flexible and adaptable
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a global organisation that also offers strong benefits.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.